Tickets to Lesbos: this is why!
• Magnificent bays, olive tree plantations and high mountain ranges
• Ideal for nature lovers and people seeking peace and quiet
• Island of traditions and peaceful life, but also of celebrations
• Characteristic fishing villages offering the authentic Greek cuisine
• Picturesque Molivos with its port and medieval fortress
Tips for your stay in Lesbos
Flights to Lesbos: must-sees!With your cheap ticket to Lesbos, you’re ready for an unforgettable holiday on one of Greece’s gems. Authenticity, nature and peacefulness are only a few of the key words that define Lesbos.
• Pure nature: an overwhelming green environment with olive trees and pines, sapphire bays, mountains and hills. You simply never get tired of it!
• Authentic character: the many Greek Orthodox churches and monasteries, wooden and golden icons and historic frescos are a must, of course. The centuries-old Limonas monastery is the most impressive of the island, which features more than 60 churches and chapels, a library and museums, all set in a giant garden. The mountain villages and small coastal towns are equally authentic. And let’s not forget the annual traditional celebrations where the locals enjoy dance, music and conviviality to the fullest.
• Molivos: is a characteristic medieval village featuring a colourful fishing port, narrow streets and houses built from natural stone. The Byzantine castle on top of the hill is the high point, both literally and figuratively. Molivos is also included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites!
• Petra: was named after the high rock in the village, for 'petra' is the Greek word for stone. An 18th-century church was built on top of the monolith and is visited every year by pilgrims from all corners of the world. The panoramic view is an additional incentive to venture the climb. If you have no fear of heights or if you want to conquer your fear, now is the time to book your cheap ticket to Lesbos.
• Mytilene: capital of Lesbos and the island’s former name. The city features an old fortress on top of the wooded hill, an archaeological museum and lots of fun shops. The remnants of a Roman aqueduct can also be found near Mytilene.
• The petrified forest: is a protected natural monument and really a must-see for your holiday on Lesbos. Go on one of the signposted walks and find dozens of fragments of fossilised trees, covered million years ago by a layer of volcanic ash. At the natural history museum of Sigri, you will learn all about the creation of the petrified forest.
• Close to Turkey: due to its location near the Turkish coast, Lesbos features many remains of Turkish culture.
• Child-friendly: most beaches slope gently towards the sea, making Lesbos a perfect destination for a child-friendly holiday. Now’s the time to book your flight to Lesbos for the entire family!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.