Flights to Fuerteventura: that’s why!
• Several kilometres of wide stretches of sand
• A paradise for windsurfers
• Powerful waves and strong trade winds
• The ‘rolling sand dunes’ at Corralejo
Tips for your stay in Fuerteventura
Caribbean flair in EuropeBoasting white sands and bright blue Atlantic waters, Fuerteventura is sometimes referred to as ‘the Caribbean of Europe’. With more than 150 kilometres of sand, Fuerteventura is a favourite among sun, sea and beach lovers. Ranging from unspoiled, deserted beaches, peaceful coves and never-ending expanses of golden sand to well-equipped beaches for families… The most beautiful beaches can be found in the north on the peninsula of Jandía. The pearl-white sands of Playa de Sotaventa are perfect for a relaxing day at the beach.
A paradise for windsurfers and kite surfersFuerteventura can be translated as ‘strong winds’. Here, trade winds blow all year round. Thanks to these winds, combined with beautiful beaches and great weather, Fuerteventura has some of the best surfing in Europe. That is why each year the world championship of wind surfing is held here. If you want to master the art of riding the waves, you can go to one of the many surf schools. Advanced surfers will delight in the high waves of the best surf spots: the large beach near Corralejo, the peninsula of Jandía, Tarajalejo and Costa Calma. Here, you can also try out the new trend of stand up paddle surfing.
Walking through volcanic dunesFuerteventura also attracts many hikers and nature lovers. Walk through the rolling sand dunes in Corralejo Natural Park. Climb the 800-metre high Pico de la Zarza in the Jandía Natural Park, and marvel at the wonderful dune scenery dotted with volcanic stones. Put on your hiking shoes and explore this beautiful island from another angle!
Main sightsVisitors don’t just go to Fuerteventura to stretch out on the beach or practise water sports. The island also boasts some fun attractions:
• The ancient capital of Fuerteventura, Betancuria is packed with historical buildings.
• The salt evaporation ponds ‘Salinas del Carmen’
• The rocky island ’Los Lobos’ off the coast of Corralejo
• Oasis Park in La Lajita: a magical world of plants and animals featuring a sea lion show.
• Molino de Antigua, a beautifully restored windmill with a wonderful cactus garden
• Charming villages including Puerto de los Muertos, El Cotillo, Tefia and Vallebrón
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Fuerteventura on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE)
|16/09/19 - 22/09/19|
|23/09/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 29/03/20|