Flights to Oran: that’s why!
• A beach holiday under the African sun
• Impressive historic buildings
• Cathédrale du Sacré Coeur, which is now a library
• Fishing in the salt lakes
• The birthplace of Rai folk music
Tips for your stay in Oran
Sunbathing by the Mediterranean SeaThe Oran region is perfect for a beach holiday, with a nice warm climate, sandy beaches – including Cap Blanc, Les Andalouses and Madagh –, water sports and even a reef to snorkel in. Book your flight to Oran now and the beach lies at your feet!
French or Spanish?Santa Cruz Fort was built in the 16th century by the Spanish. It is situated on a hill, but the breathtaking view makes the climb more than worth it! The white church that belongs to the fort is situated a bit lower. Not surprisingly, Cathédrale du Sacré Coeur was built by the French in 1913. It now serves as the city’s public library. The cathedral was built in Romano-Byzantine style and dominates Place de la Kahina square.
Flights to Oran: a plunge into the pastYou can discover a wealth of archaeological findings in the Demaeght Museum, also called Musée National Ahmed Zabana. You will learn everything you want to know about the history of the North African peoples, animals, plants, minerals, etc. And like every good museum, it also boasts a Fine Arts section.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Oran on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Oran, Algeria (ORN)
|09/12/19 - 15/12/19|
|16/12/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 16/02/20|
|17/02/20 - 26/04/20|
|27/04/20 - 24/05/20|
|25/05/20 - 08/11/20|